I love that we are easily entertained. And sometimes nerdy. And have random family traditions. For example: making life-size board games with my siblings on General Conference weekend while my parents are at a party with my Dad's siblings.
Strange, I know, but we have so much fun! (Here are some other ones we've made: here and here.) And it is something we always look forward to, and get excited for. And it is so random and funny that it is totally memorable and it brings us together. Isn't that the great thing about family traditions?
Well this year we decided to make a giant Ticket to Ride: Utah game. It was pretty much awesome. And we even played it. We had sweet destinations like Panguitch to Tooele. We used plastic cups of different colors for the trains, and masking tape and construction paper for the board. Good times.




2 comments:
haha I love how Josh is the only one standing in that first picture...he looks huge!
I am so jealous! If our place was big enough, I would totally try making it!
Post a Comment