We met their "new" puppy Max. James was interested in the doggie but a bit scared of him. Too bad, because he is pretty cute!

We played outside!

James got to go for a ride in a pick-up with Grandy. I think this picture is so dear, especially when comparing it to the NEXT picture, which is of Jonathan and his Dad in a pick-up truck when HE was about James' age! I love it. It is so sweet it almost makes me tear up.

We helped plant the garden! Can I just say - I love the country! I want a garden like this. Maybe I'd better learn to garden first, though.....




I LOVE this picture. Makes me want an old pick-up.

James played with his Jeaney. They are great buddies.


Jonathan in the garden.

Me and my best friend. And our little buddy. After church. I loved these yellow leaves. Or are they blossoms? Shows how much I know. Anyway, they were pretty. :)



I think that Boster boys are the best kind of boys.


And Anna is awesome. She is the cutest and makes the awesomest faces.

James had the most fun playing with Grandy. He kept saying, "Grandy, play with me!" How can you resist that?

Nana was there too, I must not have taken any pictures of her! Sad. Well we love Nana and Grandy and can't wait to see them again soon. Isn't family the best?

1 comment:
Such great pictures!! Makes ME want to go to your in-laws!
Post a Comment