Thursday, February 13, 2014

the rest of June 2013

Summer is so fun! We had a great time having James home all day. The kids had a blast playing together!


 

I love my boys in their stripey pajamas.


 
Here is Ella wearing my FAVORITE outfit from when I was a little girl - my penguin outfit!



James loves his palm tree shirt. We always play the palm tree game while driving around town - when you see one you call out "palm tree!" and you get a point. You also get points for seeing a cactus - James is really good at finding them! (We are easily entertained....)



 




   

Just hanging out on a summer day.



 
 

 


The kids spent most of their summer in the backyard playing with water. This was a typical scene...





Sweet baby getting big!


We swam in our little pool practically every day.

 








 


More water fun. Ella owns lots and lots of swimsuits - she loved picked out which one to wear each day! (Dollar Tree has the cutest little swimsuits for babies/toddlers! And only a dollar!)











 
My boys



Getting smiley!



 

Oliver is the sweetest most patient baby. He is my little buddy! I loved this little tie shirt on him.

 

 


Ella is lots of fun :)




 


 

James practicing the piano.


1 comment:

Marci said...

I love Ella's swimsuits! Super cute!!