When you become parents it gets harder to get out of the house to go on dates, and harder to pay for the dates! :) So, our favorite kind of date night is the at-home, free kind! :) Last weekend this is what Jonathan and I ended up doing. I had just bought a bunch of new food colors, so we just went at it and this is what we ended up with!
Jonathan frosted this "I love you" cookie and I was VERY impressed! :)
That's a really great idea! I love how your cookies turned out. I've got to get more creative in "home dates". Max and I played chess last night -does that count?
1 comment:
That's a really great idea! I love how your cookies turned out. I've got to get more creative in "home dates". Max and I played chess last night -does that count?
Post a Comment