The other night I was doing the dishes, while Jonathan was playing with James on our bed and singing to him. He was singing "I Am a Child of God," and as I was listening from upstairs I could hear James' little voice cooing right along with his Daddy. It was the cutest thing ever, he did it for quite awhile. The next day he "sang" right along with me too. It looks he may have gotten a few of those musical genes . . .
2 comments:
JENNY BAY, HE IS THE CUTEST EVER!!! i just read all three of your new posts (yay! thanks for putting them up!) and james is too cute!! i'm so happy that he's growing more and smiling and interacting more :) awwww, i can't wait to be a mom one day!
i loved all the words you wrote about motherhood, too. it was so touching!
i love you and miss you guys and give james a big hug and kiss for me! *muahWHACK!
he looks SO grown up I can't believe it!!
Post a Comment