Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day I made dinner for Jonathan (who had school until 7:30), and it turned out really well! I was very proud of myself because I tried a couple of new recipes, including a spinach/strawberry salad with a really good dressing. I wasn't so sure about the dressing as I was making it (it has kind of random ingredients, and I wasn't sure how they would taste together!) but it was really good! James was a good boy and went to sleep around 7 (which he has been doing the past week - wahoo!), and didn't wake up to eat until around midnight.

My cutie husband

Our *romantic* Valentines Day dinner




2 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

CUTE! and ooooh, you look sexy (pretend that was in bold, haha)! way to be a sexy, no-frumpy-baby-fat-leftover-for-you j-mama! haha. love ya! and your table looked SO well-set and the food looked yummy (especially the salad! i want the recipe for that salad and dressing, by the way!) love you! muahWHACK!

Brooke S. said...

jenny bay you romantic you! Everything looked fabulous. I considered making a fancy meal for max...and then I chickened out! Maybe tonight.