Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good morning!

Our little James is a morning person - a characteristic he most definitely got from his daddy, and not his mommy! When he wakes up in the morning he just patiently waits for us to come get him, and when we do he gives us the biggest smiles ever! He is SO cheerful in the mornings. It is nice, since his daddy is gone a lot, that he gets to spend a little bit of time with him in the mornings. James likes to sit in his bouncy seat on the table while Jonathan eats breakfast and while I make his lunch for him. As you can see in this video, he is just such a happy boy! I took this video this morning, he was being so cute. He just gets so excited sometimes that he flails his arms and legs and doesn't know quite how to contain his excitement! Notice the great slippers (which he kept kicking off) - they were a Christmas gift from my aunt Tracy and her family (thanks again!). Enjoy the video! Oh and p.s. I don't know why there is no sound, but I am working on that - I'll figure it out sometime :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

He is so cute! And your video had sound for me :) Thanks for sharing it!