We took a lot of pictures over the weekend, and forgive me if I post too many, but I just thought that since these are the first pictures of James with his Boster family, I should just put a whole bunch up!
James finally met his Grandma and Grandpa Boster, and boy did he love them! I first handed him to Grandpa, and James just smiled so big! We can't wait to take James to the farm in a couple of months to spend some more time with them! We had a great time visiting, eating food, playing games and just being together. It was fun to have a whole house full of Bosters! (Have I mentioned that I have the best in-laws in the world?)
James slept through the entire meeting, including the entire blessing! He was totally out. You know he is really asleep when his hands are down at his sides like this - he was just so relaxed!
Here is most of the family who was at the blessing - what a good-looking group!
My sister-in-law and sister - Emma Jeane and Abby. Aren't they the cutest ever?(I must thank Benjamin for some of these pictures - I must admit that it is great to have an aspiring photographer in the family! Hope you don't mind I used some of your pictures here!)
Joshua and Bethany
Thanks to Benjamin for these great close-ups of our little boy!


Me and my cute sister Abby!

2 comments:
wow, jenny, you are so cut-out to be a mom! :) you just look the part, and fill the part SO WELL :) i loved the pictures! JAMES IS SO PERFECT!! he honestly looks like a little angel when he's sleeping. awwwww....
you are awesome! love and miss ya! muahWHACK!
i love how you and jonathan are "the parentals" now :)
Post a Comment