We had a great Easter weekend with my family. All of my sisters were home from school and we just had a great time! All the girls (and James) went shopping on Saturday for some Easter dresses - and after going to many stores, we finally found tons of cute ones at Target! Me, Liz and Abby got the same dress in different fabric - we decided to return to the days of having matching Easter dresses as little girls :) hehe. We had quite a few people at church tell us that they loved our dresses and it reminded them of when we were little girls and would have matching dresses made by our Mom. :)





6 comments:
OH my gosh, i'm calling you right now!
First of all, JAMES IS SO CUTE!!!!! Secondly, i LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture of you and james - that looks like it belongs in a children's catalog or something - so perfect!
Third, I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!! Awww, I wish we lived closer so we could see eachother more and I could visit your family! I love them so much!
Ok I'm gonna call you now. Love ya!
You and James are so adorable...he's growing so fast!
looking so cute! I had to catch up on the last several posts all at once and they are all great. He is sitting so good and looks so cute in his little chair. I can't wait for Gray to start sitting in his bumbo. I try every once in a while and it's getting closer! Your dresses are cute-it's hard to find cute modest ones, huh? HOpe you have a great day!
Glad Easter went well!
Talk to you soon
Karli
you are such a darling family-!! it was so fun seeing you and little james at the mall. he is the cutest ever. =)
Cute pictures! I love the dresses - guess I'll have to stop by Target myself. :) And I agree with Janina - that last picture of you and James is just precious.
awesome dress and pictures! James is so cute and you've always had the greatest hair!
Post a Comment