Mom and I were at a baby store a couple of weeks ago, and we saw this cute sign hanging up above a crib. The statement on it is SO true, and it is so cute I had to share! It says, "Baby makes...days shorter, nights longer, home happier & love stronger!" Jonathan and I love our baby so much, life has changed so much since he was born, but it has changed in such a good way!
3 comments:
so true! how are nights going for you guys? how is he sleeping, etc... is he still waking for feedings? i'd love to hear any sleep advice you have-always interested in what friends are doing.
where did your mom get the cute frame from the beneath post? the chair is darling, by the way, as is your family. a store called usa baby?! sounds so fun-wonder if they have a website! and what photo editing program are you using? i just got photoshop elements for my birthday and am completely overwhelmed! would love to get together and chat about babies and mommyhood next time you're this way!
karli
jenny,
how did james do after his shots at his two month? how many did they give him? did you give him tylenol beforehand or anything? we have an employee bbq that we have to be to that night since we are part owners of the business and i'm wondering how he'll be feeling...let me know if you get a second on the blog or e-mail at: karli_jo77@hotmail.com
thanks!
karli
Isn't being a mom the greatest blessing? I love to see you so happy-it's exactly how I feel too!
Post a Comment