Monday, March 24, 2008

Teeth?

So our little boy is drooling up a storm! It seems he has a continuous stream of drool from his mouth. And he just LOVES to chew on things, especially people's fingers. I am wondering if he is starting to teethe - I've heard of babies getting their first teeth at about 4 months, so I guess it's possible! The other day I dreamed that James woke up with a mouthful of teeth! I guess we'll see what happens...

3 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

hahahaha! what a funny dream...(or nightmare, if you had to still breastfeed him! yikes!!) anyways, JAMES IS SO CUTE! love ya! muahWHACK!

Melissa said...

Henry started drooling and what not at two months and got his first tooth around three months...he had a full mouthful of teeth by the time he was six months...so yes it's possible!

Joanna said...

Jenny! I just barely found your blog thanks to my sitemeter referrals page! So cute!! Marshall started drooling heavily like that around 4 months as well, but the teeth didn't actually break through until he was about 7 months. Good luck! The drool doesn't stop for a long time!