- Talking and squealing, especially while lying on his back
- Discovering his tongue! He likes to stick it out the side of his mouth and curl it - it is the cutest thing ever!
- Sleeping through the night!! The other night he went ten hours between feedings - meaning I didn't have to wake up at all during the night to feed him! It was the most sleep I have gotten in over three months, and was quite heavenly :) He also has been napping really well - that same day, he took two two-hour naps during the day.
- Holding onto the edge of his blankies, or his burp cloth or clothes. Basically, it is pretty nice to be able to hold onto something - it makes you feel more secure and is very nice. The cutest is when I tuck him into bed and I wrap a blanket tight around him, and he still grabs onto the top with both hands.
- Sucking his thumb! It is really cute, because he hasn't quite figured out yet that he can just put his hand in a little fist and stick out his thumb to suck on - he kind of grabs onto his face with the rest of his fingers while he puts his thumb in his mouth. Here is a video of it:
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Our Sweet Boy
We love our little boy so much - more and more every day! I just can't imagine loving anyone more! He is so adorable. Wednesday was his three-month birthday! I can't believe he is growing up so fast. It seems like every day he is doing something new. Some of his latest new things:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, jenny bay, i don't know which is cuter: james sucking his thumb, or you talking to him! BOTH SO CUTE!! ...ok maybe james wins by a little :P hehe, anyways he's so cute! i'm gonna call you later today - i hope you pick up. YAY FOR TALKING! love ya! muahWHACK!
Post a Comment