Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spontaneous Photo Shoot on Mama's Chair!

So my Mom just got an awesome new gliding rocking chair for her "Mama's Room" - she figured that since she is now a Grandma, she needs to own a comfy rocking chair! So she and I (and James, of course, in his stroller) went to USA Baby and sat in every single chair (and there were a lot!), and picked out the most comfortable one! It is so comfortable, I could sleep in it! Well a bunch of us were all home for Sunday dinner this week, and Abby started taking some pictures, and we ended up having a "photo shoot" because we realized that the background was very nice and neutral, and Annie and I were both wearing black. It was some great times. I also have been trying my hand at a little photo editing - nothing too exciting, but I lightened up some of the pictures that were too dark and tried to do some fun things on others. Hope you enjoy!


Me and my darling son...in a picture frame.

And here I am getting creative. I ought to have Jonathan post some of the pictures he edited with the picture frame - they are kind of fun!

I love this kid!

This is when we realized, "Hey, we're both wearing black shirts and jeans - let's take a bunch of pictures!!"

Me and my cute sister Annie! Love ya Annie!

Me and my awesome siblings (minus Liz, who was in Provo - but she is still an awesome sibling! Love ya!) I know, I know - my eye looks freaky - I tried to fix the red eye and something weird happened, and I didn't have the energy to go back and fix it.

Playing around with the coloring...

My handsome bro, Josh. He just got his drivers license! Wahoo!

Abby and I being silly.

My cute sister Abby!

Abby's good friend Rob, and his twin brother Ricky came over and were forced to join in the fun! They were even forced to take many of the pictures. Thanks guys!

This is when I got a charlie horse in my foot.

Charlie horse! Ahhh!

Me and my big sis, Annie!

Two of my cute sisters and I

Good times!

2 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

HOW FUN!! that is AWESOME that you had the creativity to think of those pictures (and awesome job on the photo editing!...except for your eyes in that one picture, hehe. although i didn't even notice anything until you said something - then i looked back and i was like "Oh yeah, huh." :P

anyways, I MISS YOU SO MUCH! i'm supposed to have a lesson tomorrow, and i still have to learn 7 pages (eep!) but i'm thinking of maybe postponing the lesson b/c i'm totally gonna get my period today, and that always wipes me out... so i'm thinking of calling him and telling him that i'm "sick" (b/c really it is practically like being sick, anyways!) ok this would've been much easier if i just called you! maybe i'll just call you later today - or you can call me!! yay for talking on thet phone - and for rambling! I LOVE YA! MUAHWHACK!

Janina Herbert said...

ps - JAMES IS SO CUTE!!