Well, I don't have any pictures to go along with this (now THAT is a first!) but I just wanted to tell what James did today for the first time. He was crying in his crib, and his Daddy picked him up and was holding him; I had just gotten home from the store, and when James saw me he totally REACHED FOR ME!! It was SO cute. It is the first time he's really done that, like he meant to do it. It was the best feeling ever! I love being a mom!
4 comments:
That is the best feeling, to know that they need you. Asher just started doing that too, but I guess the only downside is that now he wants to be carried around EVERYWHERE and if I put him down he reaches and cries. I should just enjoy it while it last I guess because in 10 years I am going to be begging him to let me give him kisses!
Cute blog! I can't believe how big James is getting. Sounds like you're enjoying life.
hopefully we can hang out sometime while you're here. if you want to bring some scrapbooking stuff, we could try to get a few pages done one day or something...i have lots of supplies-just bring some pictures or something!
gray's surgery is monday, so i'll probably be hanging close to home if you want to come chill for a while. glad you're coming for so long! and, fun that james reached for you. so so sweet. talk to you soon!
karli
Hey,
Sorry it took me a while to read my comments. How are you guys doing? I can't believe how big James is getting. He is a cutie. It is so good to hear from you!
Post a Comment