James and I hung out with my family for a big portion of the day, though, and that was so much fun. Abby and I (and James) went shopping, and then we all had dinner and visited until just a little while ago. It is so fun to have my family so close!
It is kind of weird to have Jonathan gone, even for a short period of time - I think we have only been apart one weekend since we've been married! I left my parents' house and James and I got in the car and drove home (the VERY long drive of about one block :) hehe), and it was kind of weird to come home and not have Jonathan here too! I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband, and especially now that we have James I am incredibly grateful to be married to such a great guy, and that James has such a great Daddy. We miss you, Babe!
Here is a picture of James and I playing Mario Kart on the Wii with Grandpa - James, as you can imagine, was a BIG help during this race. We were playing with a bunch of people from around the world, and Dad and I were having a great time beating them (mostly...).
Here is my sleepy boy in his crib - he was so tired when we got home that he fell right asleep, with his puppy in his arms. What a cute kid. I'm so glad he's mine!
4 comments:
I love the sleeping pic, he is so cute! I know what you mean about it being hard when your hubby is gone. Anytime Daniel has to leave for an night I end up crying because I miss him... kinda silly but it is hard. What does Jonathan do?
The whole being apart thing is hard at first. I know, because Mike is gone 2 weeks out of every month. But, it's always nice when he comes home because baby is always happy to see him, and I sure do appreciate him more! James is getting so big, and is just so darn cute! I'm sure he helped you win lots of Mario Kart races. :-)
love all the posts and pictures. you guys are all so cute. i'm getting my dad mariokart for his birthday, so we're all looking forward to playing that. hope you're doing well!
karli
OH MY GOODNESS! i just about MELTED when i saw that last picture of james sleeping with his little stuffed animal - HOW SWEET! motherhood must be AMAZING, jenny bay! i'm so excited for when that'll happen to me someday!! :):):)
and you looked SO cute in that picture of you and james playing the wii - you're so tiny again! i hope that happens to me one day after i have a baby! heh heh. but we lead parallel lives, so i'm not too worried ;) love and miss you! it was so great talking with you today online - it made work SO much happier! :) (and i hope you get to see jonathan soon!) love ya! muahWHACK!
Post a Comment