And, a random picture just for fun - James' latest is that he loves to hang upside down and look around at people. One second he'll be sitting on your lap, and then suddenly he leans back and is just hangin' out, looking at the world from a different perspective. What a cute boy!
Monday, May 12, 2008
flip flops
James tried on his first flip flops this week, and it was so cute I had to take a picture! Our friends Charles and Melissa gave these flip flops to us when James was born, when they came to visit us at the hospital. Since it is getting to be warmer weather, and his feet are getting to be the right size, I tried them on him and they were just adorable. Thanks, Charles and Melissa! I'm sure we'll get some good use out of these this summer :)

And, a random picture just for fun - James' latest is that he loves to hang upside down and look around at people. One second he'll be sitting on your lap, and then suddenly he leans back and is just hangin' out, looking at the world from a different perspective. What a cute boy!
And, a random picture just for fun - James' latest is that he loves to hang upside down and look around at people. One second he'll be sitting on your lap, and then suddenly he leans back and is just hangin' out, looking at the world from a different perspective. What a cute boy!
This post is about:
James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are the cutest flip-flops. I haven't had any luck with shoes yet, they won't stay on Asher's feet. I think he might just have to go barefoot, which is too bad because baby shoes are the cutest!
Post a Comment