
The first time I got to hold my son -

I am just so thrilled to be a mom, and so grateful for my mom. You don't realize how much your parents have done for you until you become a parent yourself.
I am so grateful for my mom! She is so amazing, and is one of my best friends ever. She is such a great mom, she would do anything for her kids. She is a great example to me, I hope I can be as good a mom to my kids as she is to us. Happy Mothers Day, Mama! I love you!

I am also so grateful for Jonathan's mom - I honestly could not have asked for a better mother-in-law. Not only am I grateful to her because she raised an amazing son (well, she raised eleven amazing kids!) but I have learned so much from her, and she is a wonderful example to me. I love her positive, happy attitude. Happy Mothers Day, Mom - I love you!
2 comments:
glad you had a good day Jenny. I can only imagine your mom is great because of how great you are, but I KNOW how great your m.i.l is because I know her and love her much. honestly, you could not have asked for a better mother in law. She is incredible. One of the people I aspire to become more like. Lucky girl you are! Have a great week!
Happy Mothers Day, Jenny Bay! James is so lucky to have you as his mommy!
Post a Comment