Friday, August 22, 2008

cute cuddly boy

Just some cute pictures of James in his pj's before bedtime. I bought him these a couple of weeks ago, they were on clearance and I almost didn't buy them, because it was a layette set (it came with the pj's, a hat, a bib and booties), and they totally look little baby-ish, and he is just getting so big. But I think that deep down, the reason I bought them was because I am a little sad that he is growing up so fast :( It is so fun to see him grow and learn things and come into his own, but it is always just a little bittersweet. So anyway, enjoy the pictures! Oh and I just HAD to try the hat on him - as you can see, it didn't last too long, but it was kind of fun.

James helps Daddy play a Wii game...

this boy loves electronics

cute face

another cute face

long enough for a quick picture...

...AND, it's off!

me and my baby boy

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

You're a busy blogger! I noticed that you were working while I was commenting :) You know, if you want to go to the beach, all you have to do is stop on by our place . .. :)
Love ya'll, give everyone a squeeze for us :)
K

Karli said...

cute pics-grayson has those same jammies, but blue and now they are too short on him! he loves his bath too and i just lay him down in the big tub and he loves it!

i use my apple computer software to edit photos, as well as photoshop. (:

Lori said...

I love pj's! You know, my sweet Ammon, at almost 11 years old now, still wears footie jammies. All six of my kids wear "babyish" jams and most of the time my four little girls all match, hehe. I just can't get away from them. :) Your little guy is so cute. Hope you're doing well.

Lori