Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Edgar

While on our family trip to St. George last month, Aunt Liz bought James a cute stuffed elephant. We decided to name him Edgar. James usually sleeps with Edgar in his crib. This afternoon when he woke up from his nap, I went in the room to get him and he was sitting there holding on tight to Edgar's tail. I picked him up and he just hung on to that elephant for the longest time. It was too cute. I managed to get some pictures of it, as I was holding him, through the mirror. Notice in every picture he is hanging on so tight to that elephant's tail!




3 comments:

Lil Lizzie said...

yay for edgar! best 5 bucks i ever spent :) ah it's only been like 3 days but i miss that little guy. can't wait to see you guys soon, love ya!

Jamie said...

Jenny I can't get over how cute your little guy is...he is adorable!!

Joanna said...

Aww! That is so cute!