Tuesday, August 5, 2008

recent happenings

Here are my boys hanging out on the front lawn. James loves sitting in the grass, lately he loves pulling up blades of grass and holding them in his little fists.



Our big boy is growing and growing. This week has been kind of sad because he has been teething and has been a little sick - he didn't go to church on Sunday, and Jonathan and I each went to a meeting. I think it was the first time I had sat through an entire Relief Society lesson in a long time - it was kind of nice! Hopefully James will be better soon, his top front tooth came through this morning! I can't wait to see what he'll look like with more teeth! He has been waking up at night like crazy, so we are all a little tired, but doing great!

No comments: