Saturday, August 9, 2008

we love Uncle Josh, and random camera fun on our sick day

James loves it when Uncle Josh comes over! The two of them are great buds. It is so fun to see my little (but very tall) brother being so cute with my little boy. I hope James turns out as great as Josh! Here are some fun pictures from when Josh came to visit the day we were sick.



And here are some random things I did while playing around with the camera. I forgot my camera had such cool features...




2 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

haha! i loved these pictures! And I love Josh - he is so cute! :) haha, your picture of josh with the angle wings and princess crown was AWESOME. heh heh ;)

oh! so guess what i borrowed from the library and just starting reading yesterday and love it and can't put it down? THE GIRLFRIENDS GUIDE TO PREGNANCY! :):) I love it! you were SO right! I can't believe it took me so long to get it!

Anyways, call me soon! love ya! miss ya! muahWHACK!!

(PS - are you all feeling better?? i hope so!)

Janina Herbert said...

haha! i loved these pictures! And I love Josh - he is so cute! :) haha, your picture of josh with the angle wings and princess crown was AWESOME. heh heh ;)

oh! so guess what i borrowed from the library and just starting reading yesterday and love it and can't put it down? THE GIRLFRIENDS GUIDE TO PREGNANCY! :):) I love it! you were SO right! I can't believe it took me so long to get it!

Anyways, call me soon! love ya! miss ya! muahWHACK!!

(PS - are you all feeling better?? i hope so!)