love this picture! such a cutie! love the new church attire too. and, great pictures from wyoming. we love coldplay too and are going to their concert in slc in november! (: we don't ever get tired of them either. hope you have a great day!
I love little boys in ties! I have this tiny one I put on Henry for the first time when he was three months old...it was the cutest thing. I have loved dressing my little man up in Sunday clothes!
3 comments:
love this picture! such a cutie! love the new church attire too. and, great pictures from wyoming. we love coldplay too and are going to their concert in slc in november! (: we don't ever get tired of them either. hope you have a great day!
I love little boys in ties! I have this tiny one I put on Henry for the first time when he was three months old...it was the cutest thing. I have loved dressing my little man up in Sunday clothes!
I love that picture! So, cute!
love ya,
K
Post a Comment