Friday, May 8, 2009

Our New Toy

This morning we got a new toy in the mail...our new Canon Rebel SLR camera!! We are SO excited! I have been interested in photography for awhile now, and I just take so many pictures (especially of the little man) that I thought I should just get a more professional camera and actually learn about photography. So I've been saving up for a little while for this camera. So earlier this week Jonathan said let's get it now, so it will be here by Mother's Day. I was so excited! We ordered it from Amazon.com a couple of days ago, and it got here this morning. We definitely have a ways to go before we really know what we're doing, but we have already had so much fun playing around with it and figuring out how to use it! I also need to learn more about photo editing. I'm so excited :) Here are some of our first shots that we took today (can this kid get any cuter? seriously):








No comments: