
James LOVES cars lately. Great-Grandma Gibbons gave James some little cars, and Uncle Josh got out a big basket of his old Hot Wheels cars, and James has been in car heaven! That is his favorite thing to play with - and his favorite thing to do with them is to line them up. He discovered a quite ingenious place to line up all of his cars...


Last night while Daddy was at work, James and I visited my family. I don't think I ever mentioned that James FINALLY says Grandma's name - except he won't call her Grandma. We decided that maybe he was confused, since we live with his Great-Grandma and I call her "Grandma" all the time, and we were calling my mom "Grandma" when talking to him - too many Grandma's! So we referred to my mom as "Jukie" one day (that is a long-time nickname of hers that we all call her) - and it stuck! He now knows her as Jukie and even says "Jukie" quite often! My mama is happy. Last night he was calling her from the other room, and he yelled "COOKIE!" It was pretty funny. We are wondering if it's going to stick....and my parents will be known as Ba-Pa and Cookie. Pretty original, right?
Here is James and his "Cookie," after he soiled his clothes and had a bath - we had no clean clothes for him so he wore a t-shirt of Josh's home. Pretty cute.


5 comments:
he looks just like a boster in that last picture! so funny. love the cars, my dad started a collection of hot wheels for gray and i haven't ever gotten them out. i'll have to do that. glad you guys are doing well!
Marshall does the same thing with his cars and our piano! It must be a little boy thing. haha :)
Those are some neat pictures! The ones at the piano especially! Maybe we will set up our tent for Spencer, he would probably love it too! We REALLY need to get toghther. How about the last week in may?
I like Bapa and Cookie. That's super cute. And what a smart kid to find such a perfect place to line up cars. I also love James' look in the last picture. He's totally your son. I can't tell who he looks most like, you or Jonathan, but he definitely has both of you in him. We should play. We might be moving in a month or two. What are you up to this weekend.
So cute!! I love the cars on the piano!
Post a Comment