Monday, May 4, 2009

Puddle Splashing

This weekend Jonathan's family came into town for the wedding of one of Jonathan's cousins. It was so fun to see the family! James had the most fun stomping through puddles outside during the wedding luncheon. Good thing Uncle Benjamin was there to get it all on camera!


















2 comments:

Karli said...

we have that same sippy cup! (: I love the one of him running in front of you guys where your faces are kind of cut off-not because of that, but it's just so cute. I love him with the pants off on the floor in the gym too. I love that kids that age can get away with anything and still be cute. There's no way I could get away with that. (:

Laurel said...

What cute pictures! I think there's something about boys and puddles-- they just HAVE to jump in them! :)