Bum
(the other day I told him to sit down on his bum and scoot down the stairs - ever since then, he'll say "bum!" and sit down - whether he's at the top of the stairs or all the way down the hallway BEFORE he gets to the stairs - and scoot toward/down the stairs on his bum)

(the other day I told him to sit down on his bum and scoot down the stairs - ever since then, he'll say "bum!" and sit down - whether he's at the top of the stairs or all the way down the hallway BEFORE he gets to the stairs - and scoot toward/down the stairs on his bum)

Muk

Other words I am too lazy to find a picture for:
Peeease?! (please)
Yeah
No (this is a big one lately!)
Nice!
Me! (Tonight he spilled water down his shirt and onto the floor. My mom grabbed a napkin and started to sop up the water from the floor. James was concerned that she was cleaning the floor and not him! He said "Me!")
More
Door
Keys (He often pretends like he is going out the door to get in the car; he walks up to us and says "keys??" - to which we respond by grabbing imaginary keys from our pockets and handing them over. He then says "bye!" and heads toward the door.)
Back (Every night he asks "Back?" - to which I respond "Yes, Daddy will come back after work." Then he says "yeah!")
Juice (his most favorite thing in the entire world!)




1 comment:
Ha! I love the "imaginary keys" that is so cute! And I understand with the word "NO" It seems to be Spencers favorite word, even to things he likes! Drives me crazy:)
Post a Comment