Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hugs

This morning as we were getting ready for church, I was rushing around trying to get dinner in the crockpot and trying to do my hair. James kept saying "Mama?? Mama??" and I would respond with "Just a minute, Bud!" This continued on for awhile, when he finally came to the door of the bathroom and grabbed onto the door frame. He kind of squished his body up against it and held on really tight. I asked, "what are you doing?" He said "HUG."

So I scooped him up and gave him a big old hug that lasted forEVER (this kid LOVES hugs lately - he gives great ones!). It was so sweet and a good little reminder of what is most important. I just love my little boy.

1 comment:

Janina Herbert said...

OH MY GOSH, THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! Awwww, I love you guys!

muahWHACK!