Monday, January 25, 2010

James sings!

My mom will be the most excited about this post. Lately James has been quite the singer, but won't sing for anyone but mommy and daddy. He knows quite a few songs and we sing every night before bed - some of his favorites are Sweet Baby James, Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) by the Dixie Chicks, I Love to See the Temple and Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam.

I cannot believe he let me record him singing, he usually pushes the camera away and won't perform :) Here we are singing our opening song for our family home evening lesson - which turned into three opening songs since we were on a roll and I wanted to document his adorable singing.

p.s. note his amazing harmonies...what a musical genius....

3 comments:

BenClaude said...

Fantastic! Love the harmony.

Daniel Bay Gibbons said...

Amazing! Wish he would sing for the rest of us. What a boy!

Annie said...

What a good little singer! He knows every word! What a cutie!