James and his Daddy are great buddies! They are my boys! James loves being with his Daddy, and Jonathan is great at making James happy. This is going to be a pretty busy semester for Jonathan - he is working full-time and going to school full-time, in the evenings (it is his last semester at BYU! He will graduate in April, and is going to school at the BYU Salt Lake Center this semester).
He just got his very first full-time job! He works for a company called Alpine Technical Services, and his official job title is "Engineering Service Technician." Sounds pretty important, huh? Yeah we thought so too! He can tell you more about what he actually does at his job, but as far as I understand it, it has a lot to do with chemicals and water purification and reverse osmosis and all kinds of random stuff like that. So far he loves it! (Today was his second day - we'll see how it goes from here!) He has loved all of his chemistry classes, and he loves learning new things and doing hands-on kind of stuff, so I think this job is perfect for him.
Anyway, so Jonathan is gone for about 12 hours a day now, so James and I get to be buddies all day long! Sometimes we go over to Grandma's house and hang out with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Josh (they just live a block away! I can't wait for the weather to warm up to try out James' stroller!). The other day, on Jonathan's first day of work, he got home and said hi to James and picked him up, and James gave him the biggest smile ever! I guess he missed his Daddy and was so happy that he was home!
Anyway, so Jonathan is gone for about 12 hours a day now, so James and I get to be buddies all day long! Sometimes we go over to Grandma's house and hang out with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Josh (they just live a block away! I can't wait for the weather to warm up to try out James' stroller!). The other day, on Jonathan's first day of work, he got home and said hi to James and picked him up, and James gave him the biggest smile ever! I guess he missed his Daddy and was so happy that he was home!
4 comments:
Jenny, he is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it.
OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO CUTE, JENNY BAY!! seriously, he is adorable! and i love your blog posts! keep on posting em! i miss you! i can't wait to talk to you soon!! love ya! muahWHACK!
Wow, you have such a cute son! I can't believe that he is already 5 weeks old! He is so cute and looks like you guys have a ton of fun together! I am glad that your labor went well! I had my baby last week, so we should get together and play with our babies in the next few months!
yeah jenny bay! I'm so glad that you gave us this link. You and your little family are beautiful. Let's keep in touch - also, what is your address these days?
Brooke
Post a Comment