So the other day I was looking at my Mom's pictures on her computer, and I found some pictures of me from when I was VERY pregnant. I was HUGE! I think these were from a few days before James was born. I was pretty darn ready to have the baby!

Me with my sister Annie. Isn't she gorgeous??

Me with my sisters Annie and Liz (Happy Birthday the other day, Liz! Love ya!)

Here I am, just WAITING for James to come out! I was pretty much done with the whole pregnancy thing by this point.

The LOVELY side view. One of my favorite things about not being pregnant anymore (other than my beautiful baby boy, of course) is that now I can button up my coats again! Hooray! (And just in time for winter!)

And, just to refresh your memory, here I am skinny again! Yay! This is me and Jonathan on our 2-year anniversary that we had a few weeks ago! This was also the day that I discovered I fit into my jeans again. :)
2 comments:
You look great! Congrats on getting back into your jeans so quickly :)
HOW CUTE!!! and i agree with megan - congrats on being skinny again! (i knew you would, though ;) haha, i love the picture with you and your coat not being able to button!! haha, it looked so funny!! and your facial expression was totally "i'm ready to have this baby! i'm done being pregnant!"
awww, I MISS YOU, JENNY BAY!!! :( guess what?! my audition is in 10 DAYS! after that, i'm totally gonna call you cuz i haven't talked to you in forever and i miss you!
k gotta go! love you! muahWHACK!
Post a Comment