Sunday, March 9, 2008

Painting

Yesterday we went and helped Jonathan's brother Daniel and his wife Bethany sand and paint some rooms in their new house! We had a lot of fun, and we also got to see his brother Andrew and his wife Sierra, who live in Rexburg. Here are some pictures from the day...
Cute Sierra in her lovely goggles! (She will probably hate that I posted this on here...sorry!)

Sanding the walls

Jonathan and Andrew hard at work ...

Boster boys

James and his cousin Joshua

Bethany and I sort of took turns watching the boys. At one point, James was lying on the floor happily playing with a toy, and Joshua was crying. So, I picked up Joshua and was rocking him and trying to get him to sleep. James was just looking at me, and all of a sudden he just FROWNED, he looked so sad! He then frowned again, and then burst into tears! It was almost like he was saying, "that's MY mommy!!" It was pretty sweet, it pretty much broke my heart. James is so cute, it is so fun to be a mommy and have somebody love you like that!

3 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

ohhhhh, sad (and cute!) and you look so teeny again! way to lose all your baby weight! (you'll have to tell me how you did it when it's my turn to have babies! hehe) anyways, talk with you later! love ya! muahWHACK!

Karli said...

so fun to see that you have a blog! i've been keeping mine for a few years now and i love it. i'm getting them made into books and it's quite a process, but an awesome way of journal keeping and sharing the gospel. love the pictures-so fun to live close to family and be able to help out. james is so darn cute! we need to hang out so i can get to know you better, i just know we'd be great friends. (:

i'll e-mail you a link to our blog-it's private. have a great day!
karli

Susie Stout said...

You look so good! I came across your blog, so cute. Where did Daniel and Beth move to? Your baby's adorable. I have 8 weeks left till I have a little girl. Check out my blog danielandsusiestout.blogspot.com Tell Jonathan hola!