Friday, May 30, 2008
James' first solids!
Tonight we fed James his very first solid food, rice cereal - it was so much fun! I still can't believe he's almost six months old already! He actually took it pretty well, considering that he was really tired and getting fussy (the past couple of days he randomly will not take a nap! I don't know what to do, he just cries and cries and won't fall asleep . . . any suggestions?) A lot of it ended up on his bib, but I think he actually ate a lot of it - and he seemed to really want to eat it - either that or he just really wanted to bite the spoon. Here are some fun pictures:






This post is about:
James,
James' firsts,
meals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute!! I keep thinking James is a lot younger than Harry, but he's really just 6 months younger-it's just that they change soooo fast when they're this age! Love the pics of him eating. Just a couple of weeks ago Harry started feeding himself cheerios and corn flakes and he loves it!! James is so darn cute, seriously! Keep the pics coming.
Oh, I forgot to say that if he will not take a nap, you may just want to let him cry....although that doesn't work with all babies. After Harry became too big to rock to sleep (as in my arms and back would get super tired) then it was time to let him fall asleep on his own. Maybe if you lay him down and just let him cry it would work-even though it may take him an hour or so of crying. So hard to hear a sad boy I know!!
YAY FOR JAMES!! congratulations! (and yay for you, too!) i don't know why, but i REALLY love the second picture - i think it's so cute and funny! anyways, yay for solid foods! love and miss ya! muahWHACK!
Post a Comment