The gifts...
Rebecca got an awesome outfit from Jeff - isn't it cute?
Benjaminor and his t-ball set
I think Daniel really loved his pink mirror I gave him...:)
And then there was the highly-coveted cocoa-motion. It probably got stolen about 20 times - especially once someone figured out that if someone stole it from you, all you had to do was steal your spouse's gift and then have your spouse steal the cocoa-motion back for you (you can't steal something right back that was just stolen from you...) Here is Sierra, after stealing it from someone...
And Kathleen takes it...
Joseph has it...
Nanna takes it...
And Kathleen is the lucky winner!
2 comments:
Ooh! The coco-motion is the best gift ever! We got one for Christmas a few years back, and we use it all the time!
I love those pictures! They captured everyone's pure glea in the moment! So good to see ya'll. Love ya,
K
Post a Comment