Sunday, June 22, 2008

A quick weekend with the Bosters

In June we were able to see Jonathan's parents for a quick weekend visit in Salt Lake. Jonathan was able to get the day off work and we had so much fun spending the day downtown with Jonathan's parents and some siblings, as well as a few of his aunts and an uncle and a cousin. We went downtown and visited the Church History Museum, ate lunch at the Lion House Pantry, and visited a few other places like the Family History Center and Brigham Young's grave. We also went to the top of the Church Office Building (I had never been there before!) - it was a great view from the observation deck!

James with his Uncle Benjamin

It was a like a mini-reunion for Jonathan's Mom and some of her siblings. They are all so much fun! Here is Jonathan's Mom with her sisters Namoe and Michael Jeane, and her brother Alan.
What a fun bunch!

James and his Daddy at the Church History Museum. I love this outfit on James, I think it makes him look like a big boy!

James and I in front of a covered wagon

Jonathan and James at the pulpit of the tabernacle display

One of the views from the Church Office Building

James and his cousin Joshua

Our family

My boys

Cool view of the Salt Lake Temple

James and his Grandpa

The little boys playing in the grass at a park

Jonathan's cousin Kim and her husband Ryan - they are such a fun couple!

James and his cousin Hannah

Me and my baby

My two handsome boys!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

How fun! I love that you guys get to see so much family! James' little lip is so cute too! Give everyone our love and hugs!
K