Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Friends

Today I got to see my good friend Amy for the first time in a few years, I think - I hadn't seen her since before she left on her mission, and she's been home for quite awhile now. It was so good to catch up with her, she is so cute! We grew up in the same ward. Amy and my sister Annie and another cute friend, Melodie, came over and we ate Cafe Rio and visited for awhile. It was so much fun!

James meeting Amy


We had a fun visit with my Mom and siblings tonight. James sure loves his aunties and Uncle Josh! Here he is learning to "walk" :)


James loves his Aunt Liz!

5 comments:

Thompson family said...

James is such a cutie. I think we should hook him and Anna up after his mission! :0 We should get together soon and play games. We miss you...Hey! Mike is turning 30 tomorrow and we are having a party for him Saturday at 7 if you guys are in the neighborhood. We'd love to see you. We live right next to the Howe's now...where the Dickinson's used to live. Drop in if you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

I want to meet James! How is it possible that I haven't seen you yet and we live in practically the same city. Let's play this week!

Heather said...

AAARGH! If James is learning to walk, then I'm a slacker! When can I meet him, and take his portrait? Soon? He is too adorable, Jenny. Those eyes are killing me.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I miss you.

P.S.S. I think it's funny that you wrote "I wonder how many people read this thing" at the bottom of your blog.

P.S.S.S. Can I be done with school so we can play? Pretty please?

P.S.S.S.S. Can we play so that Jordon and I can say we have friends that live close to us?

Anonymous said...

P.S.S.S.S.S. Hi