Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Family Pictures

With the whole family home, we took the opportunity to take some photos of the whole family. All six of the Boster grandkids were there, so we thought we'd get one of them. I don't think we got ANY of them where they were all happy (we hurried and took them right after church, before they got too tired), but they are still way cute! Just think how many grandkids there will be a few years down the road, once all 11 Boster kids are married - now THAT will be a fun picture to take :)

Here they are - left to right - Benjamin Tessem, holding James; Lily Tessem and Gracie Tessem; Hannah Boster and Joshua Boster.




Here are a few of Nanna and Grandy with all their grandkids! So cute!




Love this one of Nanna - she's laughing while the boys are bawling. Fun times :)


Some close-ups...



We wanted a picture of the WHOLE family - and we were all home, minus one (Jared is on a mission in New Zealand) - so here you have it! It's a pretty good-looking family, if I do say so. Someone had the idea to stick Jonathan's cousin in there and then photo shop Jared's head onto it. Well, I sort of wish we got one without him, because we haven't had the chance to photo shop him out of it. Oh well. We'll just make a game out of it - who can pick out the non-Boster man? :)


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Hi Jenny! I found your blog on Janina's. I love the pictures. You have such a cute little family!