Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers in my life! I am so thankful for my Dad, he is one of the wisest and kindest people I know! He is so much fun to be around and I could not have asked for a more awesome Dad. He is the greatest guy. I love you, Datty!


I am so blessed to have an AMAZING father-in-law. I love and look up to Jonathan's Dad so much, he is always so kind and supportive. I love how his family is his top priority - he is such an amazing man! I love you!


I have the best husband ever, I am so grateful for Jonathan and that he is such a great daddy to our little guy. I love you, Babe! Thanks for always being so sweet and supportive - I am so glad that James has such a great Dad to look up to. :)

No comments: