James got some new summery pj's and they are so cute. Here he is in his booster seat ready and waiting for his breakfast!
James and Grandma in their pj's! We got to celebrate both Grandma's and Grandpa's birthdays while we were on our trip - I believe this was taken on Grandma's birthday. Happy birthday, Mama and Popsy! :)
Liz and I painted our toenails. Josh had lots of fun photo-shopping this picture on the Wii. Too bad I don't have a copy. :)
We ate at Cafe Rio for Mama's birthday. This was the first time that James has sat in one of the little kid booster seats at a restaurant - I can't believe how big he's getting!
Grandma bought James this new outfit - my favorite part is the hat! He sometimes even keeps it on.
Me and my baby! All ready for bed - James is wearing his new monster pj's - so cute!
James and his Daddy. Jonathan is sporting his French painter look.
Me and my cute husband. :)
And here we all are in rainbow order! I'm not sure what was up with my camera. L to R is Josh, Travis (Liz's boyfriend), Liz, Annie, Jonathan, me, and Abby.
No comments:
Post a Comment