We just got James a Johnny Jump Up, and he absolutely loves it! My family had one growing up, and I have been wanting to get one for the boy. Did you know that they make pink ones called Jenny Jump Ups? I had no idea, and I thought that this was awesome. Well anyway, here is a video of the boy having fun in his Johnny Jump Up. Oh, and one of the facts of motherhood that I have discovered is that you have no shame in making weird noises to get your baby to laugh. And then you post videos of this on your blog, for all the world to hear. Oh well, at least my son thinks I'm hilarious! Oh and as you can hear, this boy loves saying "Da da!!" We are still working on "ma ma"...
And another jumping video, this time he is getting excited because of his Daddy's piano music. I tell ya, this kid has got class - I mean, doesn't Bach just make you wanna jump around?
1 comment:
"AAaaAAAAGH!" hahahahahah! that was SO funny! you sounded like some exotic bird from the amazon! haha! i totally know i'm gonna do the same thing when i'm a mom! haha, i wonder what funny noises I'LL make! :P
anyways, that was SO cute (both james' jumping and your "singing" :P) love and miss you!! muahWHACK!
PS- in 6 days we find out if it's a boy or a girl! :D :D
Post a Comment