Monday, July 21, 2008
St. George Temple
While in St. George, we drove to the St. George temple on Sunday and walked around the temple grounds. It was such a pretty day - it was cloudy and rainy and a little bit cooler than it had been the whole week (which wasn't saying much). James was absolutely exhausted and was sound asleep in the car when we got there. He stayed asleep while I carried him around - man, he is getting heavy! Here are some pictures:







Poor James got his very first ow-ie (how do you spell that, anyway?) that morning. He was crawling around, busy as usual, and he pulled himself up on a coffee table and fell over and bonked his head. I felt awful, because Jonathan and I were even sitting right there and we didn't catch him in time. He got a pretty good bump and bruise, but it went away quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment