Monday, July 21, 2008

more vacation pics

Just some more pictures from our trip to St. George -


Liz, Abby, and Travis doing some dishes

Annie and Abby

me and Jonathan

James and his Grandpa in matching hats!

me and my baby - I think this is such a cute picture of James!

I LOVE these next three pictures of James - he lately has almost constantly been making this cute little face by sucking in his lower lip. We are convinced that once he's got some upper teeth, this look will be the famous "Boster look" - who knew things like that were genetic?

1 comment:

Janina Herbert said...

THESE PICTURES ARE SOOOO CUTE, JENNY BAY!! And I absolutely love the last ones of James - SO ADORABLE! :) I feel so bad, I haven't called you in like 2 weeks! :/ Let's definitely talk THIS WEEK! I MISS YOU! Love you! muahWHACK!