Saturday, July 12, 2008

Glenn family bridal shower

This month we had a fun bridal shower that we gave for my cousin Jared's wife, Kelsey. It was held at my aunt Jamie's house, and all the aunts helped put it together and do the food, and I was in charge of doing some games. We played a fun game called "Name that Glenn Girl" - I put together a list of random/funny/interesting facts about each of us, and everyone had to guess which Glenn girl each one was about. It was tons of fun and we all got to know each other better! I am so grateful for my family and all the fun we have together.


Mom and Annie with James

My Aunt Bonnie, cousin Megan, and Aunt Jamie

My cute Grandma

Kelsey (the bride) and my Mom

James with his Aunt Abby

My Aunt Rachelle and cousin Holly

It's not a bridal shower without awkward games, right?

James and me with my cousin Jared - Jared is around my age and we've always been good buds - I'm so glad he found such a cute girl to marry!

No comments: