I am accompanying someone at the NATS competition (a singing competition) this weekend, so last night I went up to the U of U for her lesson with her voice teacher. As I sat down at the piano, I realized I had not played a Steinway in
ages - probably for about three years - and, oh my goodness, it was
amazing. If you have never played a Steinway, there is just something about the feel and sound of a Steinway that is just
so amazing and gorgeous. There are so many different sounds and colors you can achieve with a REALLY good piano, and it makes it so much
more fun to play! I SO miss being able to play a Steinway
every day. Now, if only we had, oh, like $50,000 or so..... :) Better start saving...

2 comments:
Steinways truly are amazing! p.s. I love your new background!
if anyone needs a steinway it is definitely the boster family! we should have a fundraiser for you.
Post a Comment