Monday, April 20, 2009

Some things I just couldn't pass up...

I just had to post a couple of pictures and videos that I forgot to post a couple of weeks ago. These were just some cute pictures of my boy; the videos are some more words he can say. Notice how whenEVER someone asks him to say "Grandma" he just kind of stares blankly, and then he sometimes just smiles. What a silly little boy - it is almost as if he is just trying to trick my Mom - he has kind of said "Grandma" before but never consistently and NEVER when we want him to.

this boy LOVES his stuffed animals!

being all cuddly in his "white part"

James LOVES playing the piano. It actually is pretty cute, when he plays he doesn't bang on the keys with his hands, but he actually lifts up his little fingers to play. So cute! I guess we have a pianist in the making...

2 comments:

Annie said...

I think this boy needs to learn to say Grandma next.

Abby said...

haha it's SOO cute when he says Jesus! I kept watching that part over and over again cuz the little smile on his face is so cute! haha I'm excited to move home this week and see you guys! :)