Tuesday, April 7, 2009

While Daddy's at work...

...James and I have lots of fun together! Since he is feeling better and the weather is BEAUTIFUL (hope it stays like this!), James and I have gone outside a LOT. This kid loves going on a walk and seeing things like cars and trucks (which he likes to touch) and rocks (we've gotta stop and pick them up). Here is a picture of us all ready to go on a walk!


We are excited for Daddy to be all trained at work and start his regular hours (3pm to 11pm) so we can do lots of fun things with him during the day!

We are also enjoying spending some time with James' great-grandma. They love to read books together!

2 comments:

Susie Stout said...

how's the apt. hunting!!!!! Looks like you guys are having fun, what great hours that will work out nice won't it!

Annie said...

I'll bet that boy will want to spend the whole summer outside! What a guy!