Tuesday, April 28, 2009

some photos.

I just got some pictures from my amazing brother-in-law, Benjamin, who took a bunch of photos for us the day of Liz's missionary farewell. I had to share them, because 1.) they are AMAZING photos - isn't Benjamin talented?? 2.) my family is just so great 3.) James is adorable and we can't have too many cute pictures of him, and 4.) I am just so excited to get the camera I am saving up for, and I hope I can take pretty pictures like these!!

Enjoy!





1 comment:

Karli said...

great pics Jenny! Ben did a great job and I love the artsyness of them. So fun! Your family is so cute. Miss you guys!

I love James' new pj's. They are my favorite article of clothing for little men-and shoes...and hats...and little t-shirts. Okay, I just love dressing the little boys! So dang cute!

How's the digi scrapping going? We'll have to swap some pages over e-mail or something. And, congrats on having your own space to sleep now! I bet you all sleep great-which is a huge plus.

I've been taking Gray to the first hour of nursery and he loves it! I know he still has 2.5 months before he can legally go, but sunday school is hard enough after an hour of sitting in sacrament so he loves to play. He does great and doesn't care if I'm there or not, but still doesn't understand the concept of sharing all that well. we're working on it!

Glad you guys are doing well! Love ya!