I love it Jenny! So cute!! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. I had a question for you also...where are you living right now? Are you in the Provo area? Are you looking for any piano students? I am trying to find teachers for my students and wanted to be able to give them a few names of people, since I am moving at the end of the summer. Email me if you're open! 23banana@gmail.com
P.S. I am in a contest that ends tomorrow and am super close to a prize...everyone go vote! The EZ desk Giveaway
1 comment:
I love it Jenny! So cute!! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. I had a question for you also...where are you living right now? Are you in the Provo area? Are you looking for any piano students? I am trying to find teachers for my students and wanted to be able to give them a few names of people, since I am moving at the end of the summer. Email me if you're open!
23banana@gmail.com
P.S. I am in a contest that ends tomorrow and am super close to a prize...everyone go vote!
The EZ desk Giveaway
Post a Comment