Tonight James was INCREDIBLY tired because he refused to nap today. After dinner we went outside to play, which made him happy. The kid was running all over the place, rolling around on the grass, turning around in circles and laughing like crazy. I tried to take some pictures of him but they mostly turned out blurry because he was running all over the place! (Luckily I got a few good ones :))

Finally I said it was time to go inside, and he kept falling over and giggling and making me drag him inside. He was lying on the grass on his tummy, when all of a sudden he reached down with his mouth and took a BIG BITE of
grass. Like, how a cow would.
Kids do the darnedest things when they're hyper.
2 comments:
Wow! Beautiful pictures of a perfect boy! We love you guys!
Haha that's so funny because Joseph did the same thing the other day:) Love you!
Post a Comment