Monday, September 21, 2009

um, awkward!!!

As James was eating lunch today I was unloading the dishwasher. He saw something he liked in the dishwasher and started pointing and saying, "boob! boob!" Huh?!? Um, awkward... For the life of me I could not figure out what the kid was pointing at. I pointed to everything in the dishwasher and asked "is this it?" - nothing was it. He just kept on saying "boob! boob!"

I finally realized what he was pointing at - the plastic funnel/tube thing in the middle of the dishwasher that the water sprays out of. He was saying tube! Lately we have had lots of fun playing with cardboard paper towel tubes.

We'll have to make sure he gets the word "tube" down, or else that could lead to some awkward moments...

1 comment:

Lori said...

That is so cute. :) When Emily's little Addie was this age, she LOVED flags. She loved to point them out wherever they went. If she saw one as they were driving, she would yell "Flag" over and over again until Emily would acknowledge her. Unfortunately, sweet little Addie Rose pronounced Flag as....well...the big F swear word. It sounded EXACTLY like that word! It was terrible! :)