Gween

i-pud
(with a short "I" sound)
(with a short "I" sound)

Cox

Geng
(he uses this one ALL the time - he loves to be carried and held lately!)

nging or ging
(this is my FAVORITE [and so hard to figure out how to spell it!] - he has actually grown out of this a bit and it sounds more like "again" - but for the longest time he has said it as one syllable with a sort of ng sound at the beginning and the end of the word. Love it.)

4 comments:
I love it! It's so funny to try and figure out what Harry is saying when he first says a word. By the way I love that book by Jane Cabrera, it's so cute!
It sounds so nice for a little boy to just sit on the Cox, eating an Ounce, listening to the I-pud or watching Gween while your Mommy Gengs you Nging. What a life!
Hehehe, nice Datty, I love it!
Post a Comment